Thursday, September 18, 2008

what?

i read this post on the roboto project board this afternoon. it kind of blew my mind that people come to the shop that are cool and are associated with roboto in any way.

http://board.nevertellmetheodds.org/t.php?id=78233&r=27

just sayin'.... if you are into coffee, come here and try the ethiopia sidamo. that shit is the jam! it is a washed organic coffee from ethiopia. pretty rare, my friends.some dried fruit and lemon zest notes along with sort of a carmel aroma. when i brew this it reminds me of my dad's house and also the renowned coffee shop in my hometown, betty's tea rooms.

also, if you are a barista, contemplate this: the 'spro down in chi-town, october 2nd. you in?
i'll be organizing some events in october. a latte art throwdown and a few cuppings. i'll keep this updated to let all y'all know.

No comments: